Human Body Needs
Maintaining the health of the body is very important, because it will determine whether or not our bodies healthy. If we don’t maintain the health of our body, then the body will automatically become unhealthy. The disease will enter the body easily and in the end hospital will be your destination.
Every person wants healthy body both physical and spiritual.
According Ayurveda, healthy formulation is balanced condition between the BODY, MIND, SPIRIT, and ENVIRONMENT
Now, we’re going to talk about the physical or the body
We’ll share some tips to maintain a healthy body to keep fit, so the body will be more resistant to disease.
There are some tips to maintain your body’s health :
- The first is you have to be positive minded. Inside a healthy body there is a calm and healthy mind. So try to always think positive about all the problems that hit us.
- Too tired after a long day activity is one of the causes of a person’s immune deficiencies, so that the rest of the body, is a very appropriate step to eliminate the fatigue.
- Get enough rest every day, is one factor to keep your body’s endurance. It means having enough sleep.
- Every morning, try to always do regular exercise. It aims to maintain the condition of the body to keep fit and healthy.
- Eat fiber foods every day. The example of fiber foods are apples, carrots, and nuts. The function of this fiber foods is to keep the body from bacteria.
- Always make sure that the food you eat is hygienic or has been washed or well-cooked.
- at enough portion of meal, don’t overeat. Because it may lead to obesity and have a risk suffering from disease that related to obesity.
- Supply your body with enough vitamin D because vitamin D works to stimulate immune cells to banish viruses and bacteria. Vitamin D can be found in sunlight, eggs, chicken liver and fish.
- Fulfil the needs of fluid required in the body. In this case, healthy mineral water. Eight glasses of water per day is the amount that must be fulfilled to fill the fluid that’s needed for our body or 40 ml x the weight.
- Smiling is the easiest way to maintain our health. Because by smiling, it can improve our immune system.
To complete these tips, there are some needs of the body that is important to know and can be used as a reference in preparing healthy meal to create healthy habits.
HUMAN BODY NEEDS
To get healthy body, try to fulfil all the needs of the body in balance.
BODY NEEDS QUALIFIED NUTRIENTS
- Body needs Protein that is needed for growth, changing and fixing damaged cells, and support cells’ endurance.
- Body needs Carbohydrate that is the source of energy. People who work with physical energy need more carbohydrate than those who work at office and use their mind.
- Body needs FAT as source of energy and body heater. Fat also functions as organ protector.
- Body needs Mineral such as Calcium, Iron, Iodine, Manganese, Chloride, Phosphorus, Cobalt, and other kind of minerals. These minerals make our body stronger, help blood coagulation, make hemoglobin, and regulate important body metabolism such as lungs, heart, and liver.
- Body needs VITAMINS for nerves’ health, prevent bleeding, for teeth growth, help blood coagulation, and prevent infection.
- Body needs Enzyme. Besides enzymes that already exist inside body, it still needs enzyme from foods to stay healthy as you age.
BODY NEEDS A BREAK QUALITY
Improve your eating habits and break time because it will affect the absorption and detoxification.
09-11 pm : Disposal of toxic materials carried by spleen (anti-body), we must be relaxed
11-01 pm : Detoxification in LIVER, you’ve got to sleep soundly
01-03 am : Detoxification in bile
03-05 am : Detoxification in the lungs
05-07 am : Detoxification in COLON (defecate)
07-09 am : the best absorption in intestines. The optimal time for breakfast is 7.30
09-10 am : Don’t eat heavy meal
10 am- 4pm : The marrow produces blood work
BODY NEEDS TO BE CLEANED
Health is our responsibility, not the responsibility of a nurse, doctor or family. Someone is often sick because neglect the responsibility towards his health, neglect to follow the laws of health, sometimes even break the laws consciously.
Like machines that should be treated with clean and lubricate frequently, as well as the human body, it must be often treated carefully to keep it function normally and healthy.
Throughout our age, the body will do its roles, and it is our obligation to maintain the health of our body by cleaning routinely.
Many people sacrifice their health just to get rich … but then ….
Many people sacrificed his riches, only to get back their health
WHAT SHOULD WE DO TO MAKE OUR BODY ORGANS STAY HEALTHY?
DO TRICLEANSE ……..
CLEAN AND STRENGHTHEN COLON WITH AV COLEX
AV Colex Benefit
- Easing the movement of the colon.
- Provide natural protection against intestinal walls of all forms of disease that affects the intestines.
- Easing the process of passing the wastes from the intestine without interfering the fluids and as electrolysis balance in the body.
CLEAN AND STRENGTHEN LIVER WITH AV LIV ACT
AV LivAct Benefit
- Help maintain liver function
- Protect the liver cells
- Stabilize gastrointestinal / liver enzymes at the normal rate
- Clean the blood from toxins / poisons
- Prevent and cures cirrhosis / liver cancer
- Get rid of nausea in hepatitis patients.
CLEAN AND STRENGTHEN KIDNEYS WITH AV URI K
AV Uri K Benefit
- Clean the sediment in the urinary tract
- Prevent the formation of kidney stones
- Erode and decompose kidney stones
- Cleanse and remove sediment in the kidneys
- Improve kidneys function in filtering and removing toxins / chemicals
- Cure inflammation of the kidneys.
Those three organs work any time to neutralize, filter, and dispose hazardous substances and waste products from our body.
The body health starts from clean organs
Living healthy and fit until old age is everyone’s dream. If we don’t implement a healthy lifestyle yet, hopefully in the 49th National Health Day on November 12, 2013, maybe a warning for better health.