Iridology, General Check-up of Iris
In She and Friends: Healthy Soul, Beautiful Body yesterday (31/8), the participants were invited to determine the health of internal organs with Iridology test.
Iridology is a kind of medical check-ups that is easier, faster, more accurate, and painless as blood test. Through iridology, the experts see signs that are on the structure of iris tissue. Iris is the coloured area of the eye that surrounding the pupil. From the colour, texture, and locations of pigment spots in the iris, a person’s health condition can be analyzed.
Why iris? Because iris is a ‘window’ of our brain. The organs in the body send vibrations to the whole body cells and it is recorded in the brain. Then, these recordings can be viewed through the iris of the eye that is connected directly to the brain.
HOW DISEASE IS DETECTED?
Iris is completed by the signs that are able to indicate the disorder in the body. The signs in the iris are the detail illustration of the whole body condition, include basic genetics, toxin sediment, circulation, and other body weakness.
Each eye gives different information. The information that can be analyzed are :
- Right eye: illustrating health condition of right part of the body and brain.
- Left eye: illustrating health condition of left part of the body and brain.
- Upper part of iris: giving information that is related to brain and heart.
- Middle part of iris: giving information that is related to stomach and digestion.
- Outer part of iris: giving indication of colon, kidneys, liver, back, and skin condition.
- Bluish circle that surrounding outer part of iris: showing psychological condition, stress for instance.
- Size of pupil: to determine how much the energy that the person has.
HOW TO CHECK :
The method of this test is very easy. You just sit on the chair, your chin is placed in the prop, open your eyes widely, then a digital camera will capture your right and left eyes. The capturing process isn’t different with checking the minus & plus eyes in optometrists or optics. Thus, there is no pain, and take only 5-10 minutes.
Source : http://www.sheradiofm.com/2013/news/2013/5-3192-Iridologi,-General-Check-Up-dari-Iris-Mata