Rigth now get betting bonus from bookmakers
Basic principal of Ayurveda to Live Healthy and Naturally
- Wake up immediately before the sun’s rising.
- Drink 2-4 glasses of warm water immediately (for newbie, do it slowly).
- Wash your eyes with room temperature water for 5 times. According to Ayurveda, this habit can keep the sight stay clear and healthy.
- When brush the teeth, brush also the tongue.
- Do exercise at least 30 minutes. Then followed by breathing exercise and relaxation or meditation.
- Massage your body (self-massage), you can use oil or not (dry massage). The function is to smooth the circulation and dispose toxin through pores. Head massage can strengthen the memory.
- Laugh! Because laugh can bring freshness and happiness.
- Take a bath using warm water when the air is cold.
- Stop your lunch before full, with unprocessed food (whole food0: 30% for liquid (beverages, soup), 30% for solid food (rice, other side dishes) and the rest for oxygen. Avoid food made from white flour, oily food, refined sugar, too much animal protein, additives, and food and beverages that are stimulants (caffeine, cola, and alcohol). After eating, try to always drink warm water.
- Animal protein, eating vegetarian food is healthier. Eating fruits doesn’t mix with carbohydrate and animal protein.
- Having dinner between 6-7 pm or at least 2 hours before sleeping. Eat properly, don’t eat too much. If possible, walk for 20 minutes after eating, particularly for fat-stomach people.
- Try to sleep in calming mind. If possible, do meditation before sleeping and listen to calming music. Get used to sleep before 11 pm.