Detoxification and Ayurveda AV
In the life that’s completely instant, rapid, and more sophisticated, many products are processed quickly. The number of fast food restaurants serve low fiber foods and high fat,
as well as the use of preservatives, dyes, and other chemicals. Even raw foods are also from the acceleration process with organic fertilizers and pesticides. Farm animals use hormone medicine so that age is getting shorter, therefore when these ingredients are consumed constantly then these substances can’t be decomposed by the metabolic system. The result is the accumulation of toxins in our bodies.
Naturally, body has done detoxification by defecation or urination. But sometimes the process is inadequate, especially if the amount of toxin formed more than the toxins released. Thoughts, emotions, and stress also potentially increase the amount of toxins in the body. When the autopsy do to the human body, the cross section of the human intestine, the comparison as follows :
Left picture is a dirty intestinal lumen. We’ll see where the lumen is narrowed because of the many toxins, dirt, and fat stuck in the intestine.
The function of the intestine to absorb food nutrients for the body will be hampered if this happens. If it isn’t handled in the long term, the body will be distracted. The body will be in a condition of acidosis (a condition where the body is too high acidity so the body vulnerable to disease).
The early symptoms of acidosis: frequent headaches, asthma, sinusitis, easily got allergies, frequent coughs, colds, acne, boils, eczema, vaginal discharge, smell bad breath, smelly sweat, often feel pain in muscles and joints, chronic lethargy, and overweight.
While right picture is a cross-section of the clean intestine. The color is reddish and looked tufts of healthy intestine.
Intestine tuft is useful to absorb nutrients we eat.
What is it detoxification?
What is it detoxification?
The process of removing toxins from the body. This process is very positive because it helps the body does self-cleaning process naturally. It will appear certain signs as a result of cleaning poison (toxin) in large quantities. After undergoing detoxification of the body, then the body will feel more creative, vibrant, productive, relaxed and comfortable.
Does detoxification happen to everyone ?
Not everyone undergoes detoxification
What factors that determine ?
Everyone has a different metabolism, then the detoxification process for every person is different. This difference highly depends on the AMOUNT OF POISON in the body and Sensitivity (the degree of sensitivity) of the body changes.
Signs of detoxification :
- Headache (these symptoms often appear to drug, coffee, tea, and cigarettes addicts)
- Nausea, bloating, constipation, or often defecate (like diarrhea, but not for long)
- Colds, flu, mild fever
- Pain in the muscles and joints
- Disorders of the skin such as itching, rash
- Emotional disorders (anxiety, easily irritated). These symptoms are caused by the lower of blood sugar, which is the body’s natural way of saving energy during periods of fasting. It’s only temporary
- Cold. The body will lower the temperatures because the energy that’s used to warm the body will be more widely used to speed up the detoxification process
- Changes in the color of urine. It becomes more concentrated. Indicates the body begin to release toxin.
The benefits of detoxification ?
1. Preventing disease
2. Resting the organs
3. Clean the inside of the body
4. Clean acne
5. Slowing the aging process
6. Increase the flexibility of the body
7. Increasing fertility
How to eliminate the signs of detoxification?
Drink lots of water, at least 3 liters per day during the program / detoxification. During the detoxification process, it should not take any medicine. Drug will hamper the releasing process of toxins in the body. The ability of the drug is only dampen symptoms of the disease, but does not eliminate the cause.
Tips to overcome the detoxification reactions :
1. Don’t do activities that drain energy
2. Don’t sunbathe in the sun
3. Drink lots of water. Don’t eat solid food
4. Immediately lie down or sleep in a cool place
Benefits of water :
- Suppress appetite
- Smoothen kidneys function
- Eliminate constipation
- As a catalyst for metabolism process of fat into energy. If lack of drinking water = the weight doesn’t lose because of impaired fat metabolism.
- If you feel hungry, you may not lack of food. Perhaps lack of drinking water. Drink more, your hunger will disappear.
- Kidneys work to throw wastes and poisons inside our bodies. Especially during losing weight, the body has more wastes that are burned fat that should be thrown away. You should drink more plenty of water, the kidneys work becomes lighter and losing weight process will be faster.
- If you drink plenty of water, it will facilitate digestion and defecation.
In health concept of AYURVEDA, detoxification regularly must be provided at COLON, LIVER and KIDNEYS. This is because inside those 3 organ are the wastes / leftovers, metabolic waste and other substances which can’t be used by the body will accumulate and if they’re not cleaned regularly then the toxins will settle and be toxic in the body that can poison the blood. In a series of AYURVEDA AV products, it’s known TRI Cleanse concept. It’s detoxification done by consuming AV COLEX, AV URI K, and AV LIVACT. If you never done TRI Cleanse before, so do the cleaning of the intestine by consuming AV COLEX 2 x 1 every night before sleep for 15 days then continue with AV URI K 2 x 1 for 15 days and continue with AV LIV ACT 2 x 1 for 15 days. Later, the schedule above may be repeated with the DOSAGE only 1 X 1